The Diocese of Gloucester Academies Trust
Primrose Hill C of E is a proud member of DGAT.
DGAT Vision and Values
Our vision is to enable all to flourish.
We aim to do this by being:
- Authentically Christian
- Boldly passionate about excellence in learning
- Relentlessly driven in our aspiration for everyone
Our vision is rooted in our Christian foundation and our belief that all within our family should experience life in all its fullness.
The mission of the Trust is to create and sustain a family of academies in the Diocese of Gloucester which provides children of all faiths and none with excellent education provision within a distinctively caring and supportive Christian ethos.
Our Core Principles
These underpin all we do and all the decisions we take.
- We aspire to be the best we can be in an ever-changing environment – providing opportunities for all to flourish.
- Within our DGAT family we cherish everyone as individuals, appreciating and celebrating diversity.
- We act with integrity; we are open to challenge, and we are reflective about our practice.
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- Through collaboration, in a nurturing community, we grow, learn and achieve.
CEO – Canon Rachel Howie:
3 College Green
Trustees are responsible for the strategic direction, broad policy framework and oversight of the Trust and all its academies.
They take decisions that are in the best interests of the MAT as a whole and are not representative of any one of the constituent schools. The Trustees are also Directors of the Academies Trust which is a company limited by guarantee and registered as such as Companies House.
Chair of Trustees is The Venerable Hilary Dawson.